The key to our success is our people. If you are looking for a great company and have the skills, confidence, and intelligence we are looking for, let us know. This could be the best job you have ever had.
EnergySanDiego.com offers competitive salaries, benefits and a great working environment.
Residential Sales Associate: Solar Energy
Are you passionate about Renewable Energy and want to join the expanding solar industry? EnergySanDiego.com, Inc. is a fast growing solar energy company based in San Diego, CA and we have an opening for a full-time residential sales associate to join our team.
- Receive sales leads by telephone and email. Log and track leads
- Qualify leads and schedule site visits with potential clients
- Generate sales opportunities from new lead sources
- Assess the property and client needs during site visits. Use a ladder to climb on the roof, measure roof space for solar panels, conduct shading analysis, document current electrical system in home
- Explain to the customer how the system works and the details of EnergySanDiego product offerings
- Develop and deliver proposals, including knowledge of pricing structure
- Follow up with client and close sales
- Hand off signed contracts to Project Manager
- Assist management with marketing strategy, planning and execution
- Represent EnergySanDiego at local trade shows and energy fairs
- Develop and deliver informational presentations to groups of homeowners
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in sales capacity
- Proven success in a sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Must have vehicle for Sales visits, Business mileage reimbursed
- Experience in Solar PV & Solar Hot Water preferred
EnergySanDiego designs, sells and installs solar electric (PV) and solar hot water systems (SHW) for commercial and residential customers. We are looking for an applicant that can learn quickly, digest technical information and communicate well with our clients. We offer competitive salary, commissions, and benefits, including an inspired workplace where we are passionate about doing exceptional work. See www.EnergySanDiego.com for more information about the company and our products.
How can you apply? Contact us by email at solar@EnergySanDiego.com Respond with a paragraph or two explaining why you would make an excellent fit for this position. Attach your resume, references and your compensation requirements. Interviews will be scheduled for qualified applicants.
Click to see the EnergySanDiego.com Difference!
EnergySanDiego.com is a San Diego group of eco-minded energy conservation specialists who are passionate about helping our members make smart choices to select the right solar energy solutions and reduce their energy consumption using cost effective technologies. We are San Diegans, and we know California’s towns, building styles, codes, regional incentives and regulations to help you put solar energy solutions in your home.
Once we have answered any questions that you might have and you have selected the right solar solutions for your home, our specialists will provide you with a clear, side-by-side comparisons on all purchasing and financial options – from equity financing to San Diego’s HERO and PACE no-money-down solar installation options to outright cash purchases.
You are a smart homeowner and you are only going to install solar on your home if the products and pricing are backed up by great service and warranties. Our specialists will take the time to thoroughly explore your unique energy opportunities and help your plan your conversion from “The Grid” towards a clean and renewable solar energy solution all at once or in stages if you prefer. We provide relaxed and informative, personalized consultations. We have many years of experience in solar power, plus engineering, construction and contracting expertise – if you have a question about your project, we can and will be happy to answer it.